Installation instructions and Owners Manual for Wine Guardian DS025 Quarter Ton Ducted Split Cooling Unit
DS025 Ducted Split Cooling Unit
Capacity: 400-2000 cu.ft.
fan coil: 17" x 14" x 14"
condensing unit: 19" x 24" x 18"
Wine Guardian's ducted split system provides superb air distribution and temperature control for optimal conditioning of your valuable wine collection. The split system operates in ambient temperatures between 0 degrees F and 115 degrees F (-18 degrees C and 46 degrees C). The extremely quiet and virtually vibration-free system offers maximum flexibility in system location and cellar designs.
- Fan coil unit (evaporator, left in above photo) and condensing system (right, including cover suitable for outdoor use)
- Condensing unit includes: high and low refrigerant pressure switches, low ambient protection, refrigerant sight glass, and filter drier
- Remote user interface controller (on top of evaporator in photo above, with displays in Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Multiple capacities for cellars of any size and configuration
- Commercial-grade, corrosion-resistant components and a composite outer body for long-term durability
- Two insulated duct collars
- Multi-panel design with integral captive quarter-turn fasteners allows for ease of access and serviceability. Doors, duct collars, and optional humidifier can be removed with just a coin!
Quickstart Installation Guide for DS025
Owners Manual for DS025