Installation instructions and Owners Manual for Wine Guardian Ducted Cooling Units - D050, D088, D200
Versatile and self-contained, our ducted wine cooling systems offer maximum flexibility in design and installation. They also provide cooling for any sized area, whether you are storing in a residential, restaurant or commercial wine cellar.
With ducted wine conditioning systems, a grille on the inside wall is connected by insulated flexible ductwork to a self-contained unit outside the wine cellar that contains the evaporator, fans, compressor, condenser and controls. This system can be placed in any indoor location outside the cellar resulting in a quiet cellar with no obtrusive equipment taking up valuable racking space. Ducted wine room systems are ideal for larger private or commercial wine cellars.
All Wine Guardian Ducted units also include a Remote Interface Controller, 1 Supply Duct Collar, 1 Return Duct Collar
D050 1/2 Ton Wine Guardian Capacity 800-3200 cu.ft.
Unit Dimensions: 33" w x 22" d x 14" h
D088 1 Ton Wine Guardian Capacity: 1200-6000 cu.ft.
Dimensions: 33" w x 22" d x 14" h
D200 2 Ton Wine Guardian Capacity: 2400-8500 cu.ft.
Dimensions: 50" w x 22" d x 18" h
- 1/4-ton to 2-ton capacities (3,300 to 16,200 BTH)
- Multi-panel design provides easy access for service
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant, all aluminum outer body High static pressure fans for extended lengths of ductwork
- Multiple supply and return air opening for installation flexibility Completely self-contained design
- Factory tested prior to shipment
- Certified to Underwriters Laboratory standards
- 24/7 factory service hotline support